- Married to someone she’s been with for 17 years
- Mother to two gorgeous children
- Blessed with amazing parents, wonderful in-laws and an embarassment of riches when it comes to siblings and extended family.
- One of a ridiculously large, but very close group of friends.
- An ex-athlete who dreams about being ‘that fit’ again, but in the meantime is happy to make do with being ‘healthy’.
- Someone who wishes lifehacking was an Olympic sport (because she’d definitely bring home GOLD for Australia!!)
- A creative soul who can’t sit still and needs to learn how to switch off.
- A writer with fingers in many a pie.
- Someone who has finally figured out how to live a life less frantic.
About this blog
My friend Laney likes to say she’s not the expert, she’s the experiment.
I love that because the same applies to me. It’s taken me years to figure out how to live a less frantic life, but I still stuff up and find myself stressed out and over-committed every so often. The good thing is, it takes me less time to pull back and adjust when I push things too far these days.
But I never stop learning and that’s what this blog is about – the things I’ve learned that might be useful to those who quite like being busy, but also crave a simpler life (I believe the two CAN co-exist!).
So if you’re tired of being stressed out and over-committed, why not come along for the ride? You can subscribe to the blog posts here, follow A Life Less Frantic on facebook here, and of course there is always twitter.
If you’re new to my blog and are wondering where to start, these posts below are some of my favourites: