My friend Laney likes to say she’s not the expert, she’s the experiment.
I love that because the same applies to me. It’s taken me years to figure out how to live a life less frantic, but I still stuff up and find myself stressed out and over-committed every so often. The good thing is, it takes me less time to pull back and adjust when I push things too far these days.
But I never stop learning and that’s what this blog is about – the things I’ve learned that might be useful to those who quite like being busy, but also crave a simpler life (I believe the two CAN co-exist!).
Want to come along for the ride?!
If you’re tired of being stressed out and over-committed, then sign up here for my weekly email. Each week I send out tips and ideas for living a more intentional life.
If you’re new to my blog and are wondering where to start, these posts below are some of my favourites:
- He said, she said – a love story
- Writing for free is the root of all evil
- You can’t beat PND with awesomeness (and other things I have since learned)
- The real reason you just can’t say no and how it’s ruining your life
- Even wobbly courage is courage